Preferred Owner Program Terms and Conditions
- One Reward point is equal to one dollar.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased with the preferred card cannot be returned for cash. All returned items value will be applied to the preferred card.
- Your reward points can be used only for retail purchases at our Dealership.
- Reward points can be used in conjunction with other specials and coupons.
- Your preferred card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Points can only be earned on retail purchases. You cannot accrue points on warranty, insurance, extended warranty, or OnStar upgrade purchases.
- Points cannot be redeemed on the first day you are enrolled in the program. Maximum redemption per visit is 500 points.
- Points earned are credited to either your service/parts balance, or your vehicle purchase balance.
- Points earned for service/parts cannot be redeemed for a vehicle purchase. Points earned for a vehicle purchase cannot be redeemed for service/parts.
- Our Dealership reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the program at any time.
We have detected that you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 10 or lower) that is no longer supported.To access this website, please upgrade to the new Microsoft Edge browser or
Internet Explorer version 11,
or alternatively you can use the latest versions of